BeePre Limited Edition Kit
This kit has been discontinued and is no longer available
Out of stock
Limited Edition BeePre 300B Preamplifier Kit
The BeePre has been getting a lot of positive reviews as an exceptional preamplifier. We thought it would be appropriate to offer a special limited edition of the BeePre that brings the level of visual refinement of the preamp up to that of the sonic refinement. And so we are producing a run of eleven Limited Edition BeePre kits. It was going to be twelve, but Doc liked the look so much he decided to keep one for himself.
• Each chassis has been painted with a bronze hammer finish acrylic lacquer and the transformer bell ends have been finished with a complementary copper hammer finish lacquer.
• This premium kit includes the BeeQuiet stepped attenuator upgrade. We have had a custom light bronze finish control overlay produced exclusively for this limited edition, which serves to set off three cream colored chicken head knobs
• The hardware is all black, including the Neutrik RCA and XLR jacks.
• The base is custom milled from walnut by the millwright who makes our production alder bases, to the same precise standards. You can finish it any way you like, and we will be happy to share info on how we applied a high quality gunstock oil finish to the prototype shown here. We even include the usually optional Bottlehead badge with this kit.
• The kit will ship with Electro Harmonix Gold Grid 300Bs.
You can see all of the BeePre performance specs and an image of the circuit layout at this link. And before you ask – yes we are making eleven matching Limited Edition Kaiju 300B amps! If you order the two kits together, you can save a whopping $500 over the individual prices.
DISCOUNTS: Buy the limited edition BeePre with a limited edition Kaiju and save $500!
|Dimensions||14 x 14 x 14 in|
Basic BeePre, Add the BeeQuiet Attenuator Upgrade